To Reset Windows 7 Password follow these steps
1. Restart or power on your computer, and immediately repeatedly press the F8 key.
2. In the Windows Advanced Options Menu screen, use the arrows to select Safe Mode and press Enter.
3. Select a user account with administrator permissions that you can log on with its password.
4. When your system finishes booting, open the Local Users and Groups Window by clicking Start button and inputting lusrmgr.msc into the Search box.
5. On the coming Local Users and Groups Window, expand Local Users and Groups, and then expand Users.
6. Right-click the account that you need to reset the password for, and then click Set Password.
7. Type and confirm the new password.
8. Restart your computer. You’ll be able to log in to the target user account with the newly created password
To Reset Windows XP Password follow these steps
1. Restart the computer as the computer is booting press and hold your “F8 Key” which should bring up the “Windows Advanced Options Menu” Use your arrow keys to move to “Safe Mode” and press your Enter key
2. Log in under ‘Administrator’ account, frequently this account doesn’t have password set
3. Go to [Start] > [Control Panel] > [Administrative Tools] > [Computer Management] then Expend ‘System Tools’ mode, then ‘Local Users & Groups’ and choose ‘Users’. On the right side choose user account and right-click on it. Menu with options will appear
4. The confirmation window will appear. Press ‘Proceed’ button to continue the process of resetting password:
5. After that the window with the passwords fields will appear. Enter new password twice, or leave these fields empty to log in without password.
Other Authentic Methods to Recover Windows Password
If the methods listed above can’t work, what should you do?
There are a lot of tools and utilities that can be downloaded and used to recover, reset, retrieve or reveal existing password. These windows password Recovery utilities, free or paid, are usually a Linux boot disk or CD that able to comes with NT file system (NTFS) drivers and software that will read the registry and rewrite the password hashes, or can brute force crack the password for any user account including the Administrators. The advantage is that there is no fear of leaking your password to outsiders, while the process requires physical access to the console and a floppy or CD drive, depending on which tool you choose. And it’s not easy, although it always work!
Below are the most famous recovery tools I found:
Windows Password Recovery Tool – it is the most popular Windows password cracker . It is a very efficient implementation of windows any versions. It comes with a Graphical User Interface and runs on multiple platforms.
Windows Password Recovery Tool is the perfect product for home, business and enterprise with an extremely competitive price.
We provide complete step by step guides to help you solve your question. Windows 7? Vista? XP? Server 2003/2008? Create a user Password? Remove Login Password? Forgot Windows Password? Reset administrator password?
Windows Password Recovery Corporation – The Corporation Version is opted for forgotten Windows local password and domain password recovery with a bootable CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive. It supports all Windows versions and Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 password reset.
- Remove Windows local password and domain password with a bootable CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive
- Support all Windows versions and Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 password reset
- Easy and intuitive use wizard. No technical or special skills required
Windows Password Reset Tool is a professional Windows password recovery utility to reset local account or domain password on any Windows system. If you have forgotten your password, or are locked out, or you do not have access to the password of the system.
Windows Password Reset Tool allows you to burn a CD/DVD, USB flash drive and floppy disk to reset your lost password, you can be back in your system in minutes with it. It works on all and any Windows versions and computers any age.
Windows Password Reset Tool is the fastest, easiest to use solution for Home Users and the overall Best for Businesses. With over 200,000 satisfied customers to date. t’s the most effective product on the market. It has the best hardware support and best customer support with 24/7 help available.
Windows Password Key -It is considered as the best tool to reset local administrator and user passwords on any Windows system. It creates a password recovery CD/DVD, USB Flash Drive for home, business and enterprise. And most of all, it’s the most popular and safe solution for removing your Windows password until now.
I have forgotten my Windows Password! I’m Locked out of my computer! How do I login?
Windows Password Key is the fastest, easiest to use tool to reset lost administrator and user passwords on any Windows system without reformatting or reinstalling your system. It burns windows password key to CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive, thus reset administrator and user passwords on windows XP, VISTA, 7, 2008, 2003, 2000, etc. With Windows Password Key, you can login in your system in minutes.
Password Recovery Bundle –This is a utility to reset the password of any user that has a valid (local) account on your windows system. You do not need to know the old password to set a new one. It works offline, that is, you have to shutdown your computer and boot off a floppydisk or CD. It’ll detect and offer to unlock locked or disabled out user accounts. It is also an almost fully functional registry editor.
Password Recovery Bundle is a must-have toolkit to recover/remove/reset passwords for Windows, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Outlook Express, PDF, RAR/WinRAR, ZIP/WinZIP, MSN, AOL, Google Talk, Paltalk, Trillian, Miranda, Opera, Firefox and IE Browser, etc. Over 80+ types of passwords can be Recovered instantly. Until now, these password recovery tools are the fastest on the market, the easiest to use and the least expensive..
- Professional 22 -in -1 Password Recovery Solution
- Reset Windows local account or domain password with a bootable CD/DVD/USB
- The fastest on the market, the easiest to use and the least expensive
Don’t worry for forgetting password! You’re in luck today. I am going to share with you easy methods that allow you to recover Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000 Server and NT Administrator/User Password efficiently, safely and easily. Before that, please prepare an blank CD/DVD or USB flash thumb drive. You will need to burn some password recovery soft into the disk later on. After that, you will use this disk to recover windows 7 password.